Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date, but head coach Mike Budenholzer expects to get one within the next three-to-five days.
Brogdon was given an initial timetable of six-to-eight weeks over five weeks ago. WIth no specific return date yet, it appears the guard is a question mark to be ready to play at the start of the second round, which could tip off as early as this weekend. Sterling Brown will continue to start and see heavy minutes until Brogdon is ready to return.
Brogdon averaged 15.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists for 27.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Pacers reportedly agree to deal with T.J. McConnell July 3rd, 2019
- Pacers reportedly acquire Malcolm Brogdon in a sign-and-trade deal on Sunday June 30th, 2019
- Suns reportedly ship T.J. Warren, pick to Pacers for cap space June 20th, 2019
- Pacers' Thaddeus Young gets 5 steals in Sunday's loss April 15th, 2019
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis (ankle) available but unlikely to play Wednesday April 10th, 2019