Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid (knee) is listed as doubtful for Saturday's matchup against the Brooklyn Nets.
Embiid is currently likely to play on Saturday after experiencing left knee soreness. Look for Greg Monroe to play more minutes at center in Game 4.
Our models project Monroe to produce 20.4 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Boban Marjanovic coming off Mavericks' bench Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Seth Curry starting for Dallas Saturday night; Boban Marjanovic to bench August 8th, 2020
- Kelly Olynyk coming off Heat's bench Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro starting in place of Kendrick Nunn (personal) on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Derrick Jones Jr. starting for Miami Saturday; Kelly Olynyk to bench August 8th, 2020
- Mavericks' Seth Curry (leg) available Saturday August 8th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson (hip) questionable for Sunday August 8th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford starting for injured Ben Simmons (knee) on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (knee) available for Friday's game against Magic August 7th, 2020
- Ben Simmons out indefinitely for 76ers with dislocated knee cap August 6th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (hip) won't play for Sixers Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Sixers' Mike Scott (knee) ruled out for Monday's matchup against Spurs August 2nd, 2020