Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George (shoulder) will play on Tuesday versus the Portland Trail Blazers.
George was questionable on Sunday but did play in Game 1. While his shoulder is still sore, he made it through practice on Monday and looked good in morning shootaround, prompting head coach Billy Donovan to give PG13 the all clear.
Our models project George for 31.3 points, 8.5 rebounds, 4.6 assists, and 53.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday night.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Alec Burks reportedly agrees to terms with Oklahoma City July 1st, 2019
- Nerlens Noel won't pick up player option with Oklahoma City June 27th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019