Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will play in Game 2 on Monday
Brooklyn Nets forward/center Ed Davis (ankle) will play Monday in Game 2 of the playoff series with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Davis tweaked an ankle in Game 1 but is good to go for the Nets on Monday. Davis played big on Saturday, scoring 12 points while grabbing 16 rebounds in 25.1 minutes.
Our models project Davis for 6.7 points, 10.8 rebounds, and 24.3 FanDuel points in 23.8 minutes on Monday.
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Reggie Jackson scores 26 with 7 dimes as Detroit is eliminated April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) plans to play for Nets in Game 3 April 17th, 2019