Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will play in Game 2 on Monday
Brooklyn Nets forward/center Ed Davis (ankle) will play Monday in Game 2 of the playoff series with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Davis tweaked an ankle in Game 1 but is good to go for the Nets on Monday. Davis played big on Saturday, scoring 12 points while grabbing 16 rebounds in 25.1 minutes.
Our models project Davis for 6.7 points, 10.8 rebounds, and 24.3 FanDuel points in 23.8 minutes on Monday.
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Wilson Chandler will reportedly sign with the Nets July 3rd, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell reportedly headed to Warriors in sign, trade with Nets July 1st, 2019
- Kyrie Irving reportedly signs a four-year contract with the Nets June 30th, 2019
- DeAndre Jordan reportedly expected to join Brooklyn June 30th, 2019
- Garrett Temple reportedly expected to sign a two-year deal with the Nets June 30th, 2019
- Kevin Durant reportedly plans to sign with Brooklyn June 30th, 2019