Jonah Bolden (knee) will play Monday for Philadelphia
Philadelphia 76ers forward/center Jonah Bolden (knee) will play Monday in Game 2 of the first round series with the Brooklyn Nets.
Bolden was listed as questionable but will suit up on Monday. If Joel Embiid cannot play, Bolden could draw the start. He played only 5.1 minutes with Embiid in the lineup in Game 1.
Our models project Bolden for fewer than 2 minutes of action on Monday.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Devin Booker leaves Suns' loss early after hard fall March 11th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Cam Johnson (mono) out for Suns at least 2 more weeks March 10th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) makes it through Suns shootaround March 10th, 2020
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) still out Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out for Suns on Sunday March 7th, 2020