Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available on Sunday
Utah Jazz guard Kyle Korver (knee) will be active for Sunday's playoff game against the Houston Rockets.
Korver will play in Game 1 despite experiencing right knee soreness. In a role off the bench, our models project the veteran shooting guard to score 6.9 points in 15.2 minutes.
numberFire's models project Korver to produce 11.4 FanDuel points against Houston.
- Brandon Ingram reportedly traded to the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Josh Hart reportedly headed to New Orleans in multi-player trade with Lakers June 15th, 2019
- Pelicans reportedly acquire Lonzo Ball in blockbuster trade with Lakers on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Knicks exercise Allonzo Trier's team option June 15th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha (hip) questionable for Utah in Game 2 Wednesday April 16th, 2019