Bucks starting Sterling Brown at shooting guard on Sunday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Sterling Brown will start in Sunday's playoff game against the Detroit Pistons.
Brown will make the start tonight at shooting guard with Malcolm Brogdon still inactive with a foot injury. In a role with the first unit, our models project Brown to score 11.0 points.
numberFire's models project Brown to produce 22.5 FanDuel points against Detroit.
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (quad) "highly unlikely" to return for Warriors this season April 23rd, 2019
- Giannis drops 41 points to help Bucks complete sweep of Pistons April 23rd, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon (foot) remains without a specific return date April 22nd, 2019
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Bucks' Sterling Brown scores 11 points with 7 assists Sunday in Game 1 April 15th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads Bucks to comfortable Game 1 win Sunday April 15th, 2019
- Bucks starting Sterling Brown at shooting guard on Sunday April 14th, 2019