Mario Hezonja (illness) questionable for Knicks in Wednesday's finale
New York Knicks shooting guard Mario Hezonja (illness) is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the Detroit Pistons.
Hezonja was a late scratch for the front end of this back-to-back set. The Knicks have already secured the worst record in the league for the season, so they may roll Hezonja out there if he's up for it. He's averaging 25.0 points, 10.3 rebounds, 7.0 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.3 3-pointers over the past three games. Dennis Smith Jr. (knee), Kadeem Allen (concussion), and Lance Thomas (personal) are also questionable.
If active, numberFire's models expect Hezonja to score 17.3 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $7,900.
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins believed to be dealing with torn ACL August 15th, 2019
- Mike Yastrzemski sitting on Friday for Giants August 9th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green reportedly signs a four-year extension on Saturday August 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' John Wall (Achilles) expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season July 22nd, 2019
- Bucks sign Kyle Korver to a one-year contract on Saturday July 20th, 2019
- Justin Holiday reportedly signs a one-year deal with the Pacers July 19th, 2019
- Portland's Jake Layman reportedly on the move to Minnesota via sign-and-trade July 3rd, 2019
- Seth Curry reportedly signing with Mavericks for 4 years, $32 million July 1st, 2019
- Jimmy Butler reportedly officially heading to Heat in sign-and-trade July 1st, 2019
- Heat reportedly off Hassan Whiteside to Trail Blazers for Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard July 1st, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019