Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play on Tuesday.
Thompson will get a rest on Tuesday along with Kevin Love. That leaves Ante Zizic and David Nwaba to see extra minutes alongside Larry Nance in the frontcourt against the Charlotte Hornets.
Thompson has averaged 10.9 points, 10.2 rebounds, and 27.8 FanDuel points per game this season.
- C.J. McCollum (ankle) will not return for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson (illness) questionable to return for Thunder on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (illness) active and starting for Portland on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson III (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) ruled out for Warriors on Saturday January 17th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Alfonzo McKinnie coming off Cleveland's bench with Kevin Love starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Kevin Love starting for Cleveland on Friday, Alfonzo McKinnie coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic (illness) ruled out for Friday night January 16th, 2020
- Cleveland's Alfonzo McKinnie starting for inactive Kevin Love on Tuesday January 14th, 2020
- Cleveland's Larry Nance Jr. (knee) active on Tuesday, will play with minutes restriction January 14th, 2020