Cleveland's Tristan Thompson (rest) will be inactive on Sunday
Cleveland Cavaliers center Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play in Sunday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Thompson will miss Sunday's matchup against the Spurs after being ruled out for rest reasons. Expect Ante Zizic to see more minutes at center.
Our models currently project Zizic to produce 16.2 FanDuel points against San Antonio.
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Phoenix's Kelly Oubre (concussion) probable for Monday's game against Spurs January 19th, 2020
- Portland's C.J McCollum (ankle) remains out on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Dante Exum (ankle) a game-time decision for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Cleveland on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis January 17th, 2020
- Alfonzo McKinnie coming off Cleveland's bench with Kevin Love starting on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Kevin Love starting for Cleveland on Friday, Alfonzo McKinnie coming off the bench January 17th, 2020
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic (illness) ruled out for Friday night January 16th, 2020