Joakim Noah (knee) questionable on Friday for Memphis
Memphis Grizzlies forward/center Joakim Noah is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Noah is dealing with a knee injury, and his status for Friday night remains up in the air.
Our models project Noah for 17.9 FanDuel points in 14.9 minutes of action.
- Anthony Davis '100 percent healthy' for Lakers July 2nd, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- Michael Porter Jr. to likely see playoff minutes for Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- Suns' Devin Booker to see fewer minutes July 2nd, 2020
- Suns' Ricky Rubio to have reduced workload July 2nd, 2020
- De'Aaron Fox, Kings reportedly discuss extension July 2nd, 2020
- Lou Williams expected to join Clippers in Orlando July 1st, 2020
- Clippers officially sign center Joakim Noah June 28th, 2020
- Clippers' Lou Williams '50-50' to return this season June 21st, 2020
- Charania: Clippers reportedly plan on signing Joakim Noah for rest of season June 20th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020