Alex Len (foot) active for Hawks versus 76ers
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Alex Len (bilateral foot soreness) is available to play on Wednesday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Len was previously considered questionable for the second half of this back-to-back set, but he will remain in the starting lineup for this one. John Collins (rest) is also active, so Len may not be as active following a second straight 20-point game on Tuesday.
Len is averaging 21.2 FanDuel points per game this season. He's priced at $5,300 on Wednesday.
- Cavaliers' Darius Garland expected to start in NBA debut October 23rd, 2019
- Maxi Kleber expected to start for Mavericks Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Mitchell Robinson (ankle) ruled out for Knicks' opener October 23rd, 2019
- Markieff Morris (back) starting for Pistons versus Pacers October 23rd, 2019
- D.J. Augustin starting for Magic in Wednesday's opener October 23rd, 2019
- Anthony Davis has 25-point double-double in Lakers debut October 23rd, 2019
- Kevin Huerter (knee) to come off Hawks' bench Thursday October 23rd, 2019
- Cam Reddish (hip) to start for Hawks in NBA debut October 23rd, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Hawks reportedly trade for Damian Jones on Monday July 8th, 2019
- Jabari Parker reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with the Hawks July 8th, 2019
- Grizzlies trade Chandler Parsons to Hawks for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee July 3rd, 2019