Hornets' Jeremy Lamb (ankle) makes an early exit Tuesday
Charlotte Hornets guard/forward Jeremy Lamb won't return Tuesday after suffering an ankle sprain.
Lamb hurt his ankle in the second half against the San Antonio Spurs and was immediately ruled out. Malik Monk will see an uptick in minutes with Lamb out of action. Expect more info on the injury following the game.
Lamb finished with 6 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists, and 1 steal in 21 minutes for 15.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Danilo Gallinari (rest) not on Oklahoma City's injury report January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Suns' Aron Baynes (hip) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (hip) will play on Sunday January 19th, 2020
- Jeremy Lamb (hip) questionable Sunday for Indiana January 18th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis notches 29-point double-double in Pacers' win January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) active and starting for Pacers on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Domantas Sabonis (knee) questionable for Pacers on Wednesday January 14th, 2020
- Jakarr Sampson coming off Indiana's bench with Domantas Sabonis starting on Monday January 13th, 2020