Houston's Kenneth Faried (knee) active on Friday
Houston Rockets center Kenneth Faried (knee) will play in Friday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Faried will make his return to the court after missing one game with a sore left knee. In a role with the second unit, our models project the 29-year old center to play 15.3 minutes.
numberFire's models project Faried to produce 15.1 FanDuel points at the cost of $4,100.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook reportedly not in Orlando, expected to join team in 'near future' July 9th, 2020
- Charania: Houston's James Harden reportedly 'will join the team in near future' after not traveling to Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Rockets officially sign Luc Mbah a Moute July 7th, 2020
- Rockets' Thabo Sefolosha opts out of Orlando restart July 1st, 2020
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (knee) "back at full health" July 1st, 2020
- David Nwaba (Achilles) joining Rockets, out for Orlando June 25th, 2020