Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Iguodala sat out on Monday but is good to go Tuesday night versus the T-Wolves. He could see an uptick in minutes too with Shaun Livingston out.
Our models project Iggy for 6.7 points, 4.4 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 21.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will start at center while DeMarcus Cousins (quad) is out April 17th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins likely looking at six-week timetable April 17th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins reportedly diagnosed with torn left quad April 16th, 2019
- Draymond Green fills out box score in Warriors' Game 2 loss April 16th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins suffers 'significant' quad injury, 'out a while' for Warriors April 16th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 29 with 3 steals, Warriors crumble in Game 2 April 16th, 2019