Minnesota's Jeff Teague listed as out for Tuesday's game
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jeff Teague (foot) is listed as out for Tuesday's game versus the Golden State Warriors.
Teague has already missed three straight games with inflammation in his foot and is not likely to return anytime soon. With Derrick Rose doubtful as well, Tyus Joens will have all the minutes he can handle at the point with Jerryd Bayless backing him up.
Teague has averaged 12.1 points, 8.2 assists, and 29.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) remaining out for Atlanta on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) ruled out for Atlanta on Monday March 9th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) cleared for Hawks versus Hornets March 9th, 2020
- Jeff Teague (illness) questionable for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020
- Cam Reddish (leg) fine for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020