Chris Paul (rest) crossed out Friday for Rockets against Suns
Houston Rockets point guard Chris Paul (rest) will not play on Friday versus the Phoenix Suns.
The Rockets aren't on a back-to-back set, but they want to keep Paul fresh for the playoffs, so it makes sense to give the 33-year-old a breather as 13.0-point home favorites versus the team sitting at the bottom of the Western Conference standings. Austin Rivers, Gerald Green, and Eric Gordon all stand to see more minutes with Paul sidelined, but James Harden figures to be the primary beneficiary.
CP3 is averaging 37.1 FanDuel points in 45 games this season, with 15.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, 8.1 assists, 1.9 steals, and 2.1 triples per contest.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul in COVID-19 protocol, out indefinitely June 16th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (shoulder) expected to be ready for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (shoulder) probable for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup against Lakers May 31st, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (shoulder) available for Game 4 against Lakers on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Chris Paul (shoulder) questionable for Suns on Sunday May 29th, 2021
- Chris Paul (shoulder) available Thursday for Suns in Game 3 May 27th, 2021