Jeff Teague (foot) out on Thursday for Minnesota
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Jeff Teague will not play Thursday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Teague is once again dealing with the foot ailment, so he'll take a seat against Rudy Gobert and Co.
In 42 games this season, Teague has averaged 12.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, 8.2 assists and 29.5 FanDuel points per game.
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) doubtful for Timberwolves' finale April 10th, 2019
- Gorgui Dieng getting the start in place of Karl-Anthony Towns for Minnesota Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) out on Tuesday, Gorgui Dieng to start April 9th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) now questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 9th, 2019