Seth Curry (illness) questionable on Friday for Portland
Portland Trail Blazers guard Seth Curry is considered questionable to play on Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Curry is dealing with an upper respiratory illness, and he could miss Friday's game.
Our models project Curry for 5.4 points, 1.2 rebounds and 8.8 FanDuel points in 15.1 minutes of action.
- Darren Collison (quad) will not play Tuesday for Indiana March 19th, 2019
- Pacers' Cory Joseph will start in place of Darren Collison Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Kevin Love (back) questionable on Wednesday for Cleveland March 19th, 2019
- Tony Snell joins the Bucks' starting lineup Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Shabazz Napier (illness) out on Tuesday for Brooklyn March 19th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- Damian Lillard expects C.J. McCollum (knee) to sit for Trail Blazers until postseason March 19th, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 30 with 15 dimes, Portland powers past Pacers March 19th, 2019
- Jake Layman listed as starting for the Blazers Monday March 18th, 2019
- Portland's C.J. McCollum (knee) will reportedly miss at least one week March 17th, 2019
- Rodney Hood coming off Portland's bench on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Portland's Maurice Harkless (knee) starting on Saturday March 16th, 2019