Jeremy Lin enters Raptors' starting lineup Thursday
Toronto Raptors guard Jeremy Lin will start in place of Kyle Lowry (ankle) on Thursday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
Lin scored just 1 point on 0-of-8 shooting, including 0-of-5 from beyond the arc, over 24.8 minutes on March 3 versus the Detroit Pistons in his only previous start for the Raptors. Odds are he will fare better in this matchup.
Lin makes for a fantastic value on Thursday, as he costs just $3,500 on FanDuel and numberFire's models expect him to score 31.3 FanDuel points.
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- NBA suspends Tyreke Evans for two seasons May 17th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Raptors' Patrick McCaw (personal) will not play in Game 2 on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Raptors' OG Anunoby (appendicitis) ruled out for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Serge Ibaka strong off bench in Raptors' Game 7 victory May 13th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard hits buzzer beater for Raptors in Game 7 win May 13th, 2019