Jaylen Brown moving back to Boston's bench Thursday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown will be replaced in the starting lineup by Jayson Tatum (shoulder) on Thursday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Brown scored 22 points (9-of-13 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 3 steals, and 3 triples in a spot start on Monday. He's averaging 24.5 minutes per game off the bench this season, compared to 28.2 as a starter 28.2.
numberFire's models expect Brown to score 23.7 FanDuel points on Thursday, at a cost of $5,000.
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving, Celtics go down without a fight May 9th, 2019
- Marcus Morris playing with Boston's second unit on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Celtics will start Aron Baynes on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Kyrie Irving's shooting woes continue in Celtics' Game 4 loss May 7th, 2019
- Marcus Smart (oblique) to come off Celtics' bench in Game 4 May 6th, 2019
- Boston's Marcus Smart (oblique) fully participates in Sunday's practice May 5th, 2019