Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) will miss remainder of the season
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball (ankle) is ruled out for remainder of the regular season.
Ball will not play again this season after his left ankle was re-evaluated by doctors on Saturday. Expect Rajon Rondo to see major minutes at point guard with the Lakers' roster ravaged with injuries.
In 47 games this season, Ball averaged 9.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 5.4 assists.
- Raptors sign Pascal Siakam to a four-year max extension October 19th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Eric Bledsoe (rib injury) participates in non-contact drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (thumb) good to go for Lakers October 16th, 2019
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Zion Williamson (knee) expected to miss start of Pelicans' season October 18th, 2019
- Pelicans aquire Derrick Favors from the Jazz for draft picks July 1st, 2019
- J.J. Redick reportedly agrees to a two-year deal with New Orleans June 30th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Zion Williamson picked No. 1 overall by New Orleans June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans ship Solomon Hill to Atlanta in pick swap June 20th, 2019