Terrence Ross (Achilles) removed from Orlando's injury report
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (sore left Achilles' tendon) has been removed from the injury report for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Ross was considered questionable earlier in the day, but he was a full participant at Thursday's practice and appears to be ready to return from a one-game absence. Jarell Martin, Isaiah Briscoe, and Wes Iwundu all saw an uptick on Tuesday in place of Ross.
Ross is averaging 23.6 FanDuel points through 65 games this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.4 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) not cleared for on-court work May 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (calf) not practicing on Friday May 24th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac starting for Orlando on Saturday in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic starting on Saturday for Orlando in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Magic starting Khem Birch at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against the Hornets April 10th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu will start for Magic Wednesday in place of Jonathan Isaac (concussion) April 9th, 2019