Terrence Ross (Achilles) removed from Orlando's injury report
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (sore left Achilles' tendon) has been removed from the injury report for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Ross was considered questionable earlier in the day, but he was a full participant at Thursday's practice and appears to be ready to return from a one-game absence. Jarell Martin, Isaiah Briscoe, and Wes Iwundu all saw an uptick on Tuesday in place of Ross.
Ross is averaging 23.6 FanDuel points through 65 games this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.4 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Michael Carter-Williams keeps it going for Magic with season-high 20 points March 11th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) starting for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (calf) questionable for Magic on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Evan Fournier (elbow) may miss extended time for Magic March 6th, 2020