Terrence Ross (Achilles) will not play Tuesday for Orlando
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (Achilles) will not play on Tuesday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ross is missing his first game of the year after deciding to rest the sore Achilles that has been bothering him for a few days. Expect Evan Fournier to see a few extra minutes while Wesley Iwundu moves into the sixth man role off the bench Tuesday.
Ross has averaged 14.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 23.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Al-Farouq Aminu starting for Orlando on Friday in place of injured Jonathan Isaac November 15th, 2019
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac (ankle) out on Friday November 15th, 2019
- Orlando's Aaron Gordon scores 18 points with 13 boards, 7 assists Wednesday November 14th, 2019
- Terrence Ross (knee) available for Orlando on Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Magic's Terrence Ross (knee) doubtful on Friday November 7th, 2019
- Michael Carter-Williams scores 13 off the Magic bench Wednesday November 7th, 2019