Tyson Chandler (neck) ruled out on Monday by Los Angeles
Los Angeles Lakers center Tyson Chandler (neck) will not play on Monday.
Chandler has been out of the rotation in all but one of the last seven games, totaling just 34 minutes since February 10, so his absence will not be missed.
Chandler has averaged 3.7 points and 5.6 rebounds in 12.7 minutes per game this season.
- Tony Snell (ankle) not on the Bucks' injury report for Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Patrick McCaw (thumb) available on Friday for Toronto in Game 3 April 19th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) doubtful for Saturday's playoff game against the Nets April 19th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- 76ers' Greg Monroe starting for injured Joel Embiid (knee) on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Joel Embiid (knee) out on Thursday for 76ers in Game 3, Greg Monroe to start April 18th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Jemerrio James starting in Sunday's game against Utah April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out on Sunday April 6th, 2019