Bucks' George Hill (groin) will not play on Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard George Hill (groin) will be inactive for Monday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Hill will not be available on Monday after suffering a left adductor strain against the Timberwolves. Expect the Bucks to give more playing time to Sterling Brown against the Bulls.
Our models project Brown for 10.1 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,500.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic headed to Hawks after Kings decline to match four-year $72 million offer sheet November 24th, 2020
- Celtics planning to ease Kemba Walker (knee) into 2020-21 season November 24th, 2020
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope reportedly re-ups with Lakers on 3-year contract November 21st, 2020
- Boston Celtics reportedly sign Tristan Thompson November 21st, 2020
- Elfrid Payton reportedly re-signs with Knicks on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Carmelo Anthony reportedly returning on 1-year deal November 21st, 2020
- Woj: Thunder reportedly acquire George Hill in 4-team deal November 21st, 2020
- Charania: Pelicans reportedly finalizing deal to acquire Steven Adams from Thunder November 21st, 2020
- Danny Green reportedly sent to Philadelphia in draft-day trade November 18th, 2020
- Sixers reportedly trade Al Horford, picks to Oklahoma City November 18th, 2020
- Thunder reportedly acquire Kelly Oubre in 6-player trade with Suns November 16th, 2020
- Thunder reportedly receive Ricky Rubio in trade with Suns November 16th, 2020