Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday
Houston Rockets forward/center Clint Capela (thumb) is expected to play on Thursday versus the Los Angeles Lakers, barring a setback.
Capela underwent right thumb surgery in January and hasn't played since, a span of 15 games. He returned to practice on Tuesday night, and if everything went well, Capela should be back in action in Los Angeles on Thursday. Kenneth Faried's value is going to take a steep dip once Capela returns to full speed.
Capela averaged 40.6 FanDuel points in 42 games before the injury, with 17.6 points, 12.6 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 0.6 steals, and 1.8 blocks per contest.
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry has procedure on left thumb July 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons signs a five-year extension on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Mark Cuban says Dallas will 'load manage' Kristaps Porzingis July 11th, 2019
- Coby White will be brought along slowly, Bulls say July 11th, 2019
- Lakers' DeMarcus Cousins says quad is 100% healthy July 11th, 2019
- Hawks expect Trae Young to play more minutes next season July 10th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler signs a one-year contract with the Rockets July 12th, 2019
- Chris Paul headed to Oklahoma City in blockbuster deal July 11th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook traded to Houston for Chris Paul, picks July 11th, 2019
- Austin Rivers reportedly returning to Houston on a two-year deal July 1st, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) active on Friday May 10th, 2019
- Houston's Kenneth Faried (personal) will not play on Wednesday May 8th, 2019