Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson scored 22 points (9-of-14 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks, 3 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 32.2 minutes of a 115-108 win over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Thompson made a brief exit to get a couple fingers taped on his non-shooting hand, but it didn't appear to hinder him at all. He should be fine for Wednesday's game in Portland against the Trail Blazers before the Warriors head into the All-Star break.
Klay scored 33.3 FanDuel points in the victory. numberFire's models expect him to turn in 33.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday, at a cost of $7,200.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019