Klay Thompson shoots 9-of-14 in Warriors' win despite finger issue
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Klay Thompson scored 22 points (9-of-14 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 blocks, 3 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 32.2 minutes of a 115-108 win over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
Thompson made a brief exit to get a couple fingers taped on his non-shooting hand, but it didn't appear to hinder him at all. He should be fine for Wednesday's game in Portland against the Trail Blazers before the Warriors head into the All-Star break.
Klay scored 33.3 FanDuel points in the victory. numberFire's models expect him to turn in 33.0 FanDuel points on Wednesday, at a cost of $7,200.
- Nets' Shabazz Napier (illness) expected to play on Friday March 21st, 2019
- LeBron James (groin) expected to play on Friday for Lakers March 21st, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (calf) to miss more time March 21st, 2019
- Maxi Kleber (wrist) questionable for Mavericks Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad bruise) ruled out for Pacers Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) will sit again for Raptors Friday March 21st, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 8 treys, Warriors beat Timberwolves March 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) expected to return for Warriors Thursday March 19th, 2019
- Andrew Bogut making another start for Warriors Tuesday March 19th, 2019