Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala scored 13 points (5-of-6 field goals) with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, and 3 3-pointers in 28.1 minutes of a 115-108 win over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
There was some belief Iguodala would be held out through the All-Star break after he missed Saturday's game, but he wound up turning in a solid effort. Through four February affairs, the 35-year-old veteran is averaging 11.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 2.0 triples on a 72.0 field goal percentage and 61.5 3-point percentage. The Warriors play in Portland against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Iggy scored 32.5 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 27.0 FanDuel points so far in February. numberFire's models expect him to score 21.5 FanDuel points versus Portland, at a cost of $4,500.
- Nets' Shabazz Napier (illness) expected to play on Friday March 21st, 2019
- LeBron James (groin) expected to play on Friday for Lakers March 21st, 2019
- Knicks' Allonzo Trier (calf) to miss more time March 21st, 2019
- Maxi Kleber (wrist) questionable for Mavericks Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Darren Collison (quad bruise) ruled out for Pacers Thursday March 21st, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) will sit again for Raptors Friday March 21st, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) officially cleared for Warriors versus Pacers March 21st, 2019
- Draymond Green snags 10 boards with 9 dimes, 4 blocks for Golden State March 20th, 2019
- Stephen Curry scores 36 with 8 treys, Warriors beat Timberwolves March 20th, 2019
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (dental work) will play Tuesday March 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) expected to return for Warriors Thursday March 19th, 2019
- Andrew Bogut making another start for Warriors Tuesday March 19th, 2019