Andre Iguodala scores 13 with 3 steals for Golden State
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andre Iguodala scored 13 points (5-of-6 field goals) with 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, and 3 3-pointers in 28.1 minutes of a 115-108 win over the Utah Jazz on Tuesday.
There was some belief Iguodala would be held out through the All-Star break after he missed Saturday's game, but he wound up turning in a solid effort. Through four February affairs, the 35-year-old veteran is averaging 11.0 points, 4.5 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 2.0 triples on a 72.0 field goal percentage and 61.5 3-point percentage. The Warriors play in Portland against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Iggy scored 32.5 FanDuel points in the victory. He's averaging 27.0 FanDuel points so far in February. numberFire's models expect him to score 21.5 FanDuel points versus Portland, at a cost of $4,500.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Warriors expect Klay Thompson (knee) to miss 9-10 months June 15th, 2019
- Kevon Looney (chest) starting for Warriors on Thursday in Game 6 June 13th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant has surgery on ruptured Achilles June 13th, 2019
- Report: Kevin Durant likely tore Achilles in Warriors' win June 11th, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant re-injures right calf, won't return on Monday June 10th, 2019
- Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins moving to the bench with Kevin Durant starting Monday June 10th, 2019