Derrick Rose (ankle) probable for Timberwolves Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Derrick Rose (ankle) is probable to play on Wednesday against the Houston Rockets.
Rose logged 24.6 minutes and scored 22 points (9-of-18 points, 4-of-5 free throws) with 1 rebound, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, and 1 turnover on Monday in his return from a three-game absence, so he should be fine, barring any setbacks. If Andrew Wiggins (illness) sits again, Rose could see an uptick in work.
Rose is averaging 30.0 FanDuel points through 40 games (13 starts). numberFire's models expect him to record 21.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.6 triples per game over the remainder of the year.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Jeff Teague ties season-high 27 points, Timberwolves take down Rockets February 14th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (ankle) available to play Wednesday for Minnesota February 13th, 2019
- Luol Deng draws another start for Timberwolves in final game before break February 13th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (illness) ruled out Wednesday, Luol Deng to start February 13th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (illness) active at Timberwolves shootaround February 13th, 2019