Derrick Rose (ankle) probable for Timberwolves Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Derrick Rose (ankle) is probable to play on Wednesday against the Houston Rockets.
Rose logged 24.6 minutes and scored 22 points (9-of-18 points, 4-of-5 free throws) with 1 rebound, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, and 1 turnover on Monday in his return from a three-game absence, so he should be fine, barring any setbacks. If Andrew Wiggins (illness) sits again, Rose could see an uptick in work.
Rose is averaging 30.0 FanDuel points through 40 games (13 starts). numberFire's models expect him to record 21.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.6 triples per game over the remainder of the year.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) officially ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson doubtful Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) doubtful for Timberwolves' finale April 10th, 2019
- Gorgui Dieng getting the start in place of Karl-Anthony Towns for Minnesota Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) out on Tuesday, Gorgui Dieng to start April 9th, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) now questionable for Timberwolves Tuesday April 9th, 2019