Andrew Wiggins (illness) misses Timberwolves practice Tuesday
Minnesota Timberwolves guard/forward Andrew Wiggins (illness) missed Tuesday's practice.
Wiggins sat out Monday's win over the Los Angeles Clippers, but it remains to be seen if he will be ready to return for Wednesday's matchup with the Houston Rockets. Luol Deng drew the start in Wiggins' place on Monday.
Wiggins is averaging 30.4 FanDuel points through 51 contests. numberFire's models expect him to record 15.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.4 treys over the remainder of the season.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- Jeff Teague ties season-high 27 points, Timberwolves take down Rockets February 14th, 2019
- Derrick Rose (ankle) available to play Wednesday for Minnesota February 13th, 2019
- Luol Deng draws another start for Timberwolves in final game before break February 13th, 2019
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins (illness) ruled out Wednesday, Luol Deng to start February 13th, 2019
- Andrew Wiggins (illness) active at Timberwolves shootaround February 13th, 2019