Suns' De'Anthony Melton (ankle) will sit again Wednesday
Phoenix Suns point guard De'Anthony Melton (ankle) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Clippers.
Melton is expected to return for the Suns' first game after the All-Star break on February 21. However, the addition of Tyler Johnson will likely cut into the rookie's workload.
Melton averaged 18.0 FanDuel points over 33 games (25 starts) before the injury, with 5.5 points, 2.6 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 1.5 steals in 20.4 minutes per contest.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) will not play Tuesday for Phoenix April 9th, 2019
- Deandre Ayton (sprained ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Phoenix April 8th, 2019
- Phoenix's Richaun Holmes (ankle) ruled out on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) doubtful on Sunday for Phoenix April 7th, 2019
- Richaun Holmes (ankle) questionable on Sunday for Phoenix April 6th, 2019
- Josh Jackson starting in place of Devin Booker Friday night for Phoenix April 5th, 2019