Draymond Green (knee) questionable for Warriors Tuesday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (right knee contusion) is questionable for Tuesday's game versus the Utah Jazz.
Green was a late addition to the injury report and the extent of the issue is unclear. Jordan Bell drew a start the last time Green sat out and Kevon Looney saw a boost off the bench.
Operating under the assumption Draymond plays Tuesday, numberFire's models expect him to record 34.1 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,900.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Portland will start Meyers Leonard, Enes Kanter to come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Raptors considering several lineup changes for Sunday's Game 3 May 18th, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andrew Bogut will come off the bench on Saturday May 18th, 2019
- Warriors reportedly starting Damian Jones in Saturday's Game 3 against Portland May 18th, 2019
- Golden State's Kevin Durant (calf) ruled out for Game 3 and 4 May 17th, 2019
- Kevin Durant (calf) reportedly ruled out for Warriors in Game 2 May 15th, 2019