Mike Muscala (ankle) questionable Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Mike Muscala (right ankle) did not participate in shootaround and is questionable for Tuesday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Muscala injured his ankle on Sunday in the fourth quarter of his Lakers debut. He finished with 8 points (3-of-7 field goals), 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 2 triples in 13.2 minutes. Tyson Chandler (toe) is also questionable, so there could be more minutes for JaVale McGee and Moritz Wagner. Tip-off is at 7:30 pm ET.
Operating under the assumption Muscala plays Tuesday, numberFire's models project him for 12.2 FanDuel points, at a cost of $3,500.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- LeBron James' 28 points, 11 boards, 16 assists not enough for Lakers February 13th, 2019
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work February 12th, 2019
- Mike Muscala (ankle) will be available to play Tuesday for the Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) out on Tuesday for Lakers February 12th, 2019
- Tyson Chandler (toe) questionable for Lakers Tuesday February 12th, 2019