Mike Muscala (ankle) questionable Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Mike Muscala (right ankle) did not participate in shootaround and is questionable for Tuesday's game versus the Atlanta Hawks.
Muscala injured his ankle on Sunday in the fourth quarter of his Lakers debut. He finished with 8 points (3-of-7 field goals), 1 rebound, 2 assists, and 2 triples in 13.2 minutes. Tyson Chandler (toe) is also questionable, so there could be more minutes for JaVale McGee and Moritz Wagner. Tip-off is at 7:30 pm ET.
Operating under the assumption Muscala plays Tuesday, numberFire's models project him for 12.2 FanDuel points, at a cost of $3,500.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Jemerrio James starting in Sunday's game against Utah April 7th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) remains out on Sunday April 6th, 2019