Knicks' Kadeem Allen scores career-high 25 in loss to Cavaliers
New York Knicks shooting guard Kadeem Allen scored a career-high 25 points (10-of-16 field goals, 4-of-5 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 3-pointer, and 1 turnover in 32.2 minutes of a 107-104 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
In addition to the scoring, Allen set personal-highs in field goal attempts and makes, while also reaching his career-high in assists for the second straight game. Over the last two contests, the second-year guard on a two-way contract is averaging 19.5 points, 3.5 boards, 6.0 dimes, 1.5 swipes, and 1.5 treys on 55.6 percent shooting from the floor. The Knicks host the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday and play in Atlanta against the Hawks on Thursday before heading into the All-Star break.
Allen posted a season-best 39.6 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 20.4 FanDuel points through eight games for the Knicks.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Kadeem Allen (concussion) available to play for New York Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) will start Wednesday for New York, Dennis Smith (back) questionable to play April 10th, 2019
- Lance Thomas (personal) questionable for Knicks' finale April 10th, 2019
- Knicks' Kadeem Allen (concussion) questionable against Detroit April 10th, 2019
- Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) questionable Wednesday for Knicks April 10th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (illness) questionable for Knicks in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2019