Knicks' Kadeem Allen scores career-high 25 in loss to Cavaliers
New York Knicks shooting guard Kadeem Allen scored a career-high 25 points (10-of-16 field goals, 4-of-5 free throws) with 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 3-pointer, and 1 turnover in 32.2 minutes of a 107-104 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday.
In addition to the scoring, Allen set personal-highs in field goal attempts and makes, while also reaching his career-high in assists for the second straight game. Over the last two contests, the second-year guard on a two-way contract is averaging 19.5 points, 3.5 boards, 6.0 dimes, 1.5 swipes, and 1.5 treys on 55.6 percent shooting from the floor. The Knicks host the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday and play in Atlanta against the Hawks on Thursday before heading into the All-Star break.
Allen posted a season-best 39.6 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 20.4 FanDuel points through eight games for the Knicks.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Luke Kornet goes 3-of-16, adds 4 steals in rare Knicks' victory February 15th, 2019
- Noah Vonleh available off Knicks' bench in Atlanta February 14th, 2019
- Luke Kornet draws start for Knicks Thursday, Noah Vonleh moving to bench February 14th, 2019
- Damyean Dotson starting for New York on Thursday February 14th, 2019
- Mario Hezonja (leg) officially ruled out for Knicks Thursday in final game before All-Star break February 14th, 2019