D'Angelo Russell posts 28 points, 7 boards, 14 dimes in Nets' loss
Brooklyn Nets point guard D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points (10-of-22 field goals, 6-of-8 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 14 assists, 1 steal, 2 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 33.8 minutes of a 127-125 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Monday.
Russell recorded his 7th double-double of the season and set a new career-high in assists. He's averaging 8.4 helpers over the past five games, up from 6.6 per game on the year, along with 23.8 points, 3.0 boards, and 2.8 triples in that span. The Nets play in Cleveland against the Cavaliers on Wednesday in their last game before the break.
Russell scored 56.4 FanDuel points in the loss, his second-highest total of the season. He's averaging 35.7 FanDuel points through 57 games overall.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- D'Angelo Russell scores 36 with 7 boards, 8 assists in Nets' win February 14th, 2019
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson entering Nets' starting lineup Wednesday versus Cavaliers February 13th, 2019
- Caris LeVert joins the Nets' starting lineup on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Nets' Caris LeVert (ankle) remains on a minutes limit Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Treveon Graham (personal) ruled out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019