D'Angelo Russell posts 28 points, 7 boards, 14 dimes in Nets' loss
Brooklyn Nets point guard D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points (10-of-22 field goals, 6-of-8 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 14 assists, 1 steal, 2 3-pointers, and 4 turnovers in 33.8 minutes of a 127-125 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Monday.
Russell recorded his 7th double-double of the season and set a new career-high in assists. He's averaging 8.4 helpers over the past five games, up from 6.6 per game on the year, along with 23.8 points, 3.0 boards, and 2.8 triples in that span. The Nets play in Cleveland against the Cavaliers on Wednesday in their last game before the break.
Russell scored 56.4 FanDuel points in the loss, his second-highest total of the season. He's averaging 35.7 FanDuel points through 57 games overall.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Ed Davis (ankle) questionable for Nets in Game 5 April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Brooklyn's Ed Davis (ankle) will not play on Saturday April 19th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) available for Nets on Thursday in Game 3 April 18th, 2019
- Jared Dudley (calf) plans to play for Nets in Game 3 April 17th, 2019