Bradley Beal scores 32 with 10 dimes in Wizards' loss
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal scored 32 points (9-of-19 field goals, 12-of-12 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 2 3-pointer, and 1 turnover in 41.2 minutes of a 121-112 loss to the Detroit Pistons on Monday.
Beal reached the 30-point mark for the third time in the past four games and continues to flourish, despite the dearth of talent surrounding him. Over the last five contests, he's averaging 29.0 points, 5.6 boards, 7.4 dimes, 2.2 steals, and 2.2 triples on a 50.9 field goal percentage. The Wizards play in Toronto against the Raptors on Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Beal scored 62.2 FanDuel points in the loss, his third-highest total of the season. He's averaging 42.8 FanDuel points through 57 games overall.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Jordan McRae (Achilles) out on Tuesday for Wizards April 9th, 2019
- Washington's Jabari Parker (knee) will not play in Sunday's game against the Knicks April 7th, 2019
- Jabari Parker (knee) out on Friday for Washington April 4th, 2019
- Jeff Green (rest) out on Wednesday for Wizards April 3rd, 2019
- Wizards' Trevor Ariza (groin) out on Wednesday, likely won't return this season April 2nd, 2019
- Wizards' Troy Brown Jr. scores career-high 24 points Sunday April 1st, 2019