Bradley Beal scores 32 with 10 dimes in Wizards' loss
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal scored 32 points (9-of-19 field goals, 12-of-12 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 2 3-pointer, and 1 turnover in 41.2 minutes of a 121-112 loss to the Detroit Pistons on Monday.
Beal reached the 30-point mark for the third time in the past four games and continues to flourish, despite the dearth of talent surrounding him. Over the last five contests, he's averaging 29.0 points, 5.6 boards, 7.4 dimes, 2.2 steals, and 2.2 triples on a 50.9 field goal percentage. The Wizards play in Toronto against the Raptors on Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Beal scored 62.2 FanDuel points in the loss, his third-highest total of the season. He's averaging 42.8 FanDuel points through 57 games overall.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Chasson Randle to remain in the Wizards' starting lineup versus Toronto February 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Tomas Satoransky (personal) will remain out on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Tomas Satoransky (personal) questionable for Wizards on Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Bradley Beal scores 32 with 10 dimes in Wizards' loss February 12th, 2019
- Wizards' Jeff Green (hip) active and starting on Monday February 11th, 2019
- Wizards' Chasson Randle to make first NBA start Monday February 11th, 2019