Andre Drummond drops season-high 32 points, Detroit defeats Wizards
Detroit Pistons forward/center Andre Drummond scored a season-high 32 points (12-of-19 field goals, 8-of-10 free throws) with 17 rebounds, 4 steals, 1 block, and 1 turnover in 35.6 minutes of a 121-112 win over the Washington Wizards on Monday.
Drummond raised his season-high in scoring for the second straight game and continues to exceed expectations at the charity stripe, hitting at 73.2 percent over his last 13 games. He's also doing well elsewhere, with 23.0 points, 15.5 boards, 1.3 dimes, 1.8 steals, and 2.1 swats over Drummond's last 10 contests. The Pistons play in Boston against the Celtics on Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Drummond scored 66.4 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 44.9 FanDuel points through 52 games overall this season.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Luke Kennard to come off the bench for Detroit in Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Bruce Brown starting for the Pistons in Game 4, Luke Kennard to the bench April 22nd, 2019
- Pistons' Blake Griffin (knee) active for Game 4 on Monday April 22nd, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) considered probable for Monday's game against the Bucks April 21st, 2019
- Thon Maker playing with the Pistons' second unit on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) will play on Saturday April 20th, 2019