Andre Drummond drops season-high 32 points, Detroit defeats Wizards
Detroit Pistons forward/center Andre Drummond scored a season-high 32 points (12-of-19 field goals, 8-of-10 free throws) with 17 rebounds, 4 steals, 1 block, and 1 turnover in 35.6 minutes of a 121-112 win over the Washington Wizards on Monday.
Drummond raised his season-high in scoring for the second straight game and continues to exceed expectations at the charity stripe, hitting at 73.2 percent over his last 13 games. He's also doing well elsewhere, with 23.0 points, 15.5 boards, 1.3 dimes, 1.8 steals, and 2.1 swats over Drummond's last 10 contests. The Pistons play in Boston against the Celtics on Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Drummond scored 66.4 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 44.9 FanDuel points through 52 games overall this season.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Langston Galloway returns to the Detroit bench versus Boston February 13th, 2019
- Luke Kennard joins the Pistons' starting lineup Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Andre Drummond drops season-high 32 points, Detroit defeats Wizards February 12th, 2019
- Pistons officially sign Wayne Ellington on Saturday February 9th, 2019
- Andre Drummond powers Detroit with 29 points, 20 rebounds Friday February 9th, 2019
- Langston Galloway joins the Pistons' starting lineup Friday night February 8th, 2019