Paul George puts up 47-point triple-double in Thunder victory
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 47 points (15-of-26 field goals, 9-of-11 free throws) with 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 8 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 43.0 minutes of a 120-111 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday.
George matched his season-high in scoring and set a season-high in assists while notching his first triple-double of the season. He and Russell Westbrook (21 points, 14 rebounds, 11 assists) became the first teammates in NBA history to record 20-point trip-dubs in the same contest. Over the last five games, George is averaging 39.0 points, 8.0 boards, 4.8 dimes, 2.2 swipes, and 6.2 treys on a 46.2 field goal percentage and 43.7 3-point percentage. The Thunder play in New Orleans against the Pelicans on Thursday in their last game before the All-Star break.
George finished with 80.4 FanDuel points in the win, his second-highest output of the season. He's averaging 50.1 FanDuel points through 55 games overall.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Mavericks' Dirk Nowitzki unsure about retirement after this season February 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Nerlens Noel scores season-high 22, grabs 13 boards in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Russell Westbrook extends record to 11-straight triple-doubles in Thunder loss February 15th, 2019
- Markieff Morris reportedly agrees to deal with Thunder February 14th, 2019
- Thunder list Jerami Grant (ankle) as out for Thursday's matchup against the Pelicans February 13th, 2019
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder (personal) remains out on Thursday February 13th, 2019