Paul George puts up 47-point triple-double in Thunder victory
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Paul George scored 47 points (15-of-26 field goals, 9-of-11 free throws) with 12 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 8 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 43.0 minutes of a 120-111 win over the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday.
George matched his season-high in scoring and set a season-high in assists while notching his first triple-double of the season. He and Russell Westbrook (21 points, 14 rebounds, 11 assists) became the first teammates in NBA history to record 20-point trip-dubs in the same contest. Over the last five games, George is averaging 39.0 points, 8.0 boards, 4.8 dimes, 2.2 swipes, and 6.2 treys on a 46.2 field goal percentage and 43.7 3-point percentage. The Thunder play in New Orleans against the Pelicans on Thursday in their last game before the All-Star break.
George finished with 80.4 FanDuel points in the win, his second-highest output of the season. He's averaging 50.1 FanDuel points through 55 games overall.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo undergoes elbow surgery April 17th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) 'good to go' on Tuesday for the Thunder April 16th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Paul George (shoulder) officially available on Sunday April 14th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulder) a game-time decision for Thunder in Game 1 April 14th, 2019
- Thunder's Paul George (shoulder) questionable for Sunday's playoff opener against Portland April 13th, 2019
- Update: Dennis Schroder will start for Thunder on Wednesday with Paul George out April 10th, 2019