Tony Snell playing off Milwaukee's bench on Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard / forward Tony Snell will not start against the Chicago Bulls on Monday.
Snell will come off the bench tonight against Chicago with Giannis Antetokounmpo back in the starting lineup. In a role with the second unit, our models project Snell to play 19.6 minutes.
numberFire's models project Snell for 13.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $3,500.
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- Golden State's Andre Iguodala (calf) questionable for Monday's Game 4 against Portland May 19th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) officially active on Wednesday May 8th, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon (foot) now expected to play for Milwaukee in Game 5 May 8th, 2019