Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting in Monday's matchup against the Bulls
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will start against the Chicago Bulls on Monday.
Antetokounmpo missed one game due to right knee soreness but will be available to play tonight against the Bulls. In his usual role with the starters, our models project 'The Greek Freak' to score 28.2 points.
numberFire's models project Antetokounmpo to produce 58.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $12,000.
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Tyus Jones (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 17th, 2019
- New Orleans' Anthony Davis expected to test shoulder before All-Star Game February 17th, 2019
- Oklahoma City's Hamidou Diallo wins Slam Dunk Contest February 17th, 2019
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis says Celtics are on his list of his preferred destinations February 16th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo posts 33 points, 19 boards, 11 dimes for Milwaukee February 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic (calf) out Wednesday for Milwaukee February 12th, 2019
- Tony Snell playing off Milwaukee's bench on Monday February 11th, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting in Monday's matchup against the Bulls February 11th, 2019
- Bucks' Nikola Mirotic (calf) listed as out for Monday's game against the Bulls February 10th, 2019