Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting in Monday's matchup against the Bulls
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will start against the Chicago Bulls on Monday.
Antetokounmpo missed one game due to right knee soreness but will be available to play tonight against the Bulls. In his usual role with the starters, our models project 'The Greek Freak' to score 28.2 points.
numberFire's models project Antetokounmpo to produce 58.5 FanDuel points at the cost of $12,000.
- DeMarcus Cousins expected to play for Warriors in Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Warriors' Kevin Durant (calf) unlikely to be ready for start of Finals May 23rd, 2019
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (appendectomy) not cleared for contact May 22nd, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo produces massive double-double in Friday's Game 2 victory over Toronto May 18th, 2019
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 24 with 14 boards, Bucks beat Raptors Game 1 May 16th, 2019
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon will continue to play off the bench in Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019
- Nikola Mirotic to remain in Bucks' starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday May 14th, 2019