Rudy Gay (ankle) probable for Spurs on Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs forward Rudy Gay (left ankle sprain) is probable to play on Tuesday in Memphis against the Grizzlies.
Gay is set to return from his one-game absence. Davis Bertans will likely move back to the Spurs' bench.
Gay is averaging 28.6 FanDuel points through 47 games (44 starts). numberFire's models expect him to record 15.3 points, 6.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.1 steals, and 0.6 blocks per contest over the remainder of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Derrick White drops dazzling line in start as Spurs defeat Dallas March 11th, 2020
- Spurs' Drew Eubanks on bench Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Derrick White replacing Dejounte Murray (calf) in Spurs' lineup Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) back in action for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lonnie Walker (shin) sitting for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) upgraded to probable for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020