Celtics' Kyrie Irving (strained knee) out Tuesday
Boston Celtics guard Kyrie Irving (strained right knee) will not play on Tuesday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Terry Rozier should take over for Irving in the Boston backcourt, while Jayson Tatum could also seen an uptick in usage.
Irving is averaging 43.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA to be suspended at least 30 days March 13th, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- Nets' Garrett Temple (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jarrett Allen coming off the bench for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Taurean Prince coming off the bench for Nets on Friday March 6th, 2020
- Brooklyn's Wilson Chandler starting on Friday, Taurean Prince to bench March 6th, 2020