Josh Richardson sets career-bests with 37 points, 8 treys in Heat loss
Miami Heat guard/forward Josh Richardson scored a career-high 37 points (14-of-22 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 1 rebound, 5 assists, 1 steal, a career-high 8 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 37.2 minutes of a 120-118 loss to the Golden State Warriors on Sunday.
After scoring 20 points just twice in January, Richardson has reached the mark two times already in February. Through five games this month, he's averaging 21.6 points, 2.6 rebounds, 3.4 assists, 1.0 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 2.8 treys on a 54.9 field goal percentage and 53.8 3-point percentage. The Heat play in Denver against the Nuggets on Monday.
J-Rich scored 46.7 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 30.9 FanDuel points through 52 games overall. numberFire's models expect Richardson to score 30.3 FanDuel points, at a cost of $6,700, on Monday.
- Gary Payton II starting for Wizards on Monday, Thomas Bryant coming off the bench January 20th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) says he's playing Monday for Boston January 20th, 2020
- Kyrie Irving (hamstring) will not play Monday for Brooklyn January 20th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (rest) not on Oklahoma City's injury report January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Al Horford (hand) questionable for Monday's game against Brooklyn January 19th, 2020
- Ben Simmons records 20-point double-double in 76ers' win over Bulls January 17th, 2020
- Joel Embiid cleared for non-contact work for Philadelphia January 16th, 2020
- Tobias Harris leads 76ers past Nets with game-high 34 points January 16th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle starting for 76ers on Wednesday; Mike Scott to bench January 15th, 2020
- 76ers' Mike Scott returning to secondary role against Nets January 15th, 2020