Kings' Justin Jackson headed to Dallas as part of the Harrison Barnes trade
Sacramento Kings forward Justin Jackson has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks, along with Zach Randolph, in exchange for forward Harrison Barnes.
Jackson was serving in a backup role for the Kings and is likely to do the same with the Mavericks with the possibility of more minutes on the rebuilding Mavs. He is still under his rookie contract until 2021.
Jackson has averaged 6.7 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 13.6 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench June 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for injured Donte DiVincenzo on Saturday May 29th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Donte DiVincenzo (foot) reportedly will miss remainder of playoffs with 'serious tendon injury' May 28th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (foot) will not return for Milwaukee Thursday May 27th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021