Bulls' Bobby Portis traded to Washington as part of Otto Porter deal
The Chicago Bulls are trading forwards Bobby Portis and Jabari Parker to the Washington Wizards in exchange for forward Otto Porter.
Portis and Parker move tot he Wizards in a cost-cutting move Portis is in the final year of his rookie deal while Parker has a team option for 2019-20. Porter, on the other hand, is in the second year of a four-year, $106M contract. Portis is joining a crowded Wizards frontcourt with his future playing a mystery at the moment.
Portis has averaged 14.1 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 1.3 assists in 24.1 minutes per game this season.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) available for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Marcus Morris (ankle) a game-time decision for Knicks on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) available to play on Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) upgraded to questionable for Knicks January 21st, 2020
- New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday January 21st, 2020
- New York's Reggie Bullock (neck) starting for injured RJ Barrett on Saturday January 18th, 2020