Luke Kornet (ankle) probable for Knicks on Friday
New York Knicks power forward Luke Kornet (ankle) is being listed as probable for Friday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Kornet has been sidelined since January 21. He averaged 10.1 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.1 steals, 0.8 blocks, and 1.9 triples over eight games in January before going down. Enes Kanter may fall back out of the rotation with Kornet returning to the mix.
Kornet is averaging 14.7 FanDuel points through 23 games (nine starts). numberFire's models expect him to record 8.7 points, 4.4 rebounds, 1.0 assists, 0.7 steals, and 0.6 blocks per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Kyrie Irving (hamstring) will not play Monday for Brooklyn January 20th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari (rest) not on Oklahoma City's injury report January 20th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (right thumb) hopeful for Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson (personal) out for Monday's game against Houston January 19th, 2020
- Draymond Green (finger) not listed on Golden State's injury report for Monday's matchup against Portland January 19th, 2020
- Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland January 18th, 2020
- Luke Kornet starting for Bulls on Friday in place of injured Daniel Gafford January 17th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) available for Bulls on Friday January 17th, 2020
- Bulls' Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) questionable for Friday January 16th, 2020
- Chandler Hutchison (elbow) will not return for Bulls on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Daniel Gafford (thumb) expected to miss multiple weeks January 15th, 2020