Mavericks' Dennis Smith Jr. (back) ruled out for Sunday's game against Golden State
Dallas Mavericks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (back) will not play against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday.
DSJ will not play tonight after being ruled out with a back injury. Look for the Mavericks to give more minutes to Maxi Kleber and Jalen Brunson on Sunday.
numberFire's models project Kleber and Brunson for 23.0 and 20.4 FanDuel points respectively against the Warriors.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) questionable to return for Knicks on Friday March 6th, 2020