Royce O'Neale getting the start for Utah Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Royce O'Neale is in the starting lineup Friday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
O'Neale gets the nod at shooting guard with Donovan Mitchell sliding down to point guard with Raule Neto, Dante Exum, and Ricky Rubio all out with injuries on Friday.
Our models have O'Neale projected for 19.3 FanDuel points in 27.2 minutes on Friday.
- Sacramento's Harry Giles scores 16 points against the Nets on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Kings' Buddy Hield scores 16 on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari drops 20 with 11 rebounds for the Clippers on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Kyle Lowry (ankle, questionable) expected to sit for Toronto again Monday March 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell gets a double-double Sunda March 18th, 2019
- Kawhi Leonard (load management) out for Raptors Monday on second half of back-to-back March 18th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) out on Saturday for Utah March 16th, 2019
- Dante Exum (knee) out indefinitely for the Jazz March 15th, 2019
- Derrick Favors matches career-best 7 assists as Jazz steamroll Suns March 14th, 2019
- Royce O'Neale will come off the Utah bench Wednesday March 13th, 2019
- Utah's Raul Neto (hamstring) active on Wednesday March 13th, 2019
- Ricky Rubio (hip) available to play Wednesday for the Jazz March 13th, 2019