Royce O'Neale getting the start for Utah Friday night
Utah Jazz guard Royce O'Neale is in the starting lineup Friday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
O'Neale gets the nod at shooting guard with Donovan Mitchell sliding down to point guard with Raule Neto, Dante Exum, and Ricky Rubio all out with injuries on Friday.
Our models have O'Neale projected for 19.3 FanDuel points in 27.2 minutes on Friday.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Donovan Mitchell scores 31 as Jazz avoid sweep April 23rd, 2019
- Derrick Favors coming off the Jazz's bench on Saturday April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Jae Crowder will start in Saturday's Game 3 against Houston April 20th, 2019
- Utah's Kyle Korver (knee) available to play in Game 2 on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Utah's Thabo Sefolosha (hip) active on Wednesday April 17th, 2019
- Thabo Sefolosha (hip) questionable for Utah in Game 2 Wednesday April 16th, 2019